Saturday, March 13, 2004

"Send me back my copy of Beaches"

Sometimes I read my junk mail, just for the amusement value. This piece came in today:
Hey Mark,

I hope your month has been doing better than mine. Got into a bit of a mess, and well, it's been killing me. Snapped my knees when rollerblading down the steep hill by your apartment, I wondered why you have not heard. Anyway, I had to begin taking these meds that are an leg and a leg in the wallet. My brother in law in New Jersey sent me this place.

(SITE WITHHELD)


stuff:anything else, I can get it from there, since they have anything I could need. Can you do me a favor and send me back my copy of Beaches? I am just sitting on the couch taking what the hospital ordered and just playing video games. Take care, talk to you really soon.

Big hugs,

Lisa
I sure hope Lisa gets her copy of Beaches back from her gay friend Mark.

No comments: