Friday, February 27, 2004

Ted Kennedy Looks Down, Suddenly Discovers He Has Balls Not Your Father's Bleeding-Heart Liberal

From The Hill:
Sen. Edward Kennedy (D-Mass.) has asked his staff to put together a case that he hopes will prove that President Bush’s recess appointment of Alabama Attorney General William Pryor to the U.S. Court of Appeals was unconstitutional.

At issue is whether the 10-day period when Congress was away constituted a “recess” in which such appointments are provided for in the Constitution.
I like these new, non-squishy Democrats.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

hi everyone. I'm actually into shoes and I had been looking for the sake of that exact model. The prices as regards the boots are approximately 330 pounds on every page. But completely I found this site selling them for half price. I in reality like these [url=http://www.shoesempire.com]prada sneakers[/url]. I will absolutely buy these. what is your opinion?

Anonymous said...

hi there bros. I'm actually into shoes and I have been digging for that meticulous brand. The prices due to the fact that the sneakers were around 320 pounds on every site. But completely I set this location selling them for half price. I absolutely like those [url=http://www.shoesempire.com]prada sneakers[/url]. I will probably purchase those. what can you tell me about these?